QuickBooks is a must have software for all small to medium sized businesses that want to simplify their accounting processes. Developed by Intuit, the unique software helps in the management of business finances with just a simple click. Benefits like integration with bank, easy invoicing, sales and expense tracking, cash flow and revenue monitoring, etc have made it the preferred choice by many. With timely updates that are released at regular intervals, the accounting software helps you run your business smoothly.
Upgrading your QuickBooks to the latest version is essential for maintaining the smooth functioning of the software. Any upgrade error may cause unwarranted loss of information and time. If you have recently upgraded to the latest QuickBooks version or purchased new software, you may be experiencing an issue with the payment processing function. The cause of this problem is an error that makes the software unfit for use.
Before getting in touch with QuickBooks Contact Number to have this error rectified, it is best that you firstly run through the below mentioned steps to quickly ascertain if your problem can be resolved without outside assistance.
• Check whether your software is upgraded to the latest version
• Restart the system and the software to see if it runs properly now
• Repeat the task that shows error in the online mode
• Check if your data file has any error
If after following the above steps you find that QuickBooks is showing the same error, then you need to look for the root cause of the problem to find a remedy. Before beginning with the diagnostic process, let’s look at some possibilities that might be causing the error. These potential issues can help in the resolution of the issue before you get in touch with QuickBooks Support:
• Multiple versions of QuickBooks are being run on the same computer system
• Your QuickBooks version is registered with a fake serial key
• Data file is corrupted
• Software is not installed correctly
After analyzing all the possible causes, we find that this error is mostly caused due to an installation problem. Here’s how you can repair your QuickBooks software in such a case (for Windows users):
• Go to the Control Panel
• Click on the program section and then select the Uninstall option
• Now select the QuickBooks and click on Uninstall/Change
• This should take you to the QuickBooks maintenance wizard
• Now click on the Repair tab and then select Next
• Once you are done with these steps, most likely your problem will be resolved
In case your problem is not resolved with the above steps, then it is possible that you are facing technical error ‘Error 1328’ which is an updating file error. To eliminate this error, try reinstalling your QuickBooks software.
Last but not the least, if you still cannot work on your QuickBooks version, and consistently experience an error, then the final solution to your problem is reaching out to QuickBooks Support. Certified technicians at QuickBooks Contact Number will resolve your issue promptly and you will be able to work on the software flawlessly.